Both women and men in various positions at a company can fall victim to sexual harassment. Victims of sexual harassment often face uncomfortable, threatening or hostile work environments and may fear retaliation if they report the harassment.
You can gain an understanding of your rights and how to obtain justice for any violations of those rights by discussing your case confidentially with an experienced Brooklyn lawyer. My firm — the Law Office of Matthew S. Porges, Esq. — handles sexual harassment cases throughout New York and with vigorous representation.
Care And Concern For Upholding Your Rights
I work directly with my clients to assess the details of their cases and the difficulties they are having in the workplace. After hearing the details of your situation, I will be able to advise you regarding the next steps to be taken.
Contact my office if you have suffered harassment, including in the following forms:
- Unwelcome sexual communications (verbal or in writing)
- Being the subject of suggestive or sexual comments about your appearance
- Denials of promotions or special treatment if sexual favors are refused
- Being forced to see lewd images in the workplace
- Unwelcomed touching of a sexual or suggestive nature
- Offers of promotions or special treatment at work in exchange for sexual favors
I work to fully investigate and gather evidence that backs my clients’ claims of harassment. Then I use the evidence to seek to obtain the best possible result for my clients whose rights have been violated.
Contact Park Slope Employee Rights Lawyer Matthew S. Porges
I can be reached online or by telephone at 800-366-1149. Please contact me to discuss your legal matter during a free initial consultation. Contingency fees are offered in certain cases, and payment is also accepted by credit card and other flexible plans.